juice for an immune boost!
by deliciously Dee
carrots - 3 (medium)
apple - 1 (medium)
ginger root - 1 thumb *See below for benefits.
fresh parsley - 1 handful
garlic - 2 cloves
cannabis oil - extra virgin olive oil - 1 tbsp
DO NOT PUT OIL INTO JUICER. *Set oil aside*. Place remainder of ingredients in juicer. Juice into desired drinking glass. (you may also use a blender) Add 1 tbsp infused olive oil. MIX WELL and get HAPPY!
WEED SCIENCE TIP :
The Happy Chef Fact : Some research suggests that diet can influence your cannabis experience.
- In a 2011 study, researchers found that a lack of Omega-3 fats in a person's body lowered the medical effects of cannabis. Most diets practiced in the United States are high in Omega-6 fats, not Omega-3 fats. Without Omega-3 fats, the receptors in a person's brain that absorb the compounds in cannabis don't function properly. Therefore relaying that a lack of Omega-3 fats means a patient, or consumer, won't receive the full effects from cannabis.
A terpenoid known as zingiberene that is found in some strains of cannabis is also found in large traces in ginger root, which are ingredients listed in this recipe. Zingiberene contributes up to 30% of the essential oils in ginger rhizomes and is the compound that gives ginger its distinct flavoring. Adding strains higher in zingiberene will likely influence your cannabis experience as the ingredients act as a multiplier due to the added potencies from the ginger.
So eating healthy may actually add to your high life! (:
Therapeutic attributes of zingiberene :
- Help fight infections caused by viruses
- Protect against stomach ulcers
- Ease the pain and discomfort caused by stomach gas (as a carminative herbal compound)
Zingiberene also found in : ginger and turmeric
! KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN !
! FOR USE ONLY BY ADULTS 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER !
** IMPORTANT NOTE : Each batch is subject to variable growing conditions, meaning NOT every batch of any given strain will have high levels of these terpenes. The only way to be certain is through a lab's terpene analysis found on label of patients prescription.
- deliciously Dee
+ More information and education on cannabis on my website under categories : weed science & cannabis research.
THE HAPPY CHEF
expert cannabis cookbook
- LAUNCHED APRIL 20, 2017 -
- OR -
THE HAPPY CHEF
- 1st Edition -
-1st Edition - LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE-
including album "The Prescription" from hip-hop artist
*LIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE*